Engaged in industrial aluminum profiles for many years, some problems often encountered in the processing of industrial aluminum profiles, today to summarize these issues, explain some common solutions, for reference only.
1. The temperature of the industrial aluminum profile is too low, the kneading speed is too slow, the outlet temperature of the profile does not reach the solid solution temperature at the outlet temperature of the kneading machine, and the solid solution strengthening effect is not achieved; the solution: the kneading temperature is reasonably controlled Kneading speed to keep the profile at the outlet temperature of the kneading machine above the low solid solution temperature;
2. There are few fans at the exit of industrial aluminum alloy profiles, and the air volume is not good, resulting in slow cooling rate. It can't make industrial aluminum alloy profiles fall below 200 °C in a short time, so that coarse magnesium silicide precipitates prematurely, thus making solid solution phase. The reduction affects the mechanical function of the profile after heat treatment; Solution: Strengthen the air-cooled conditions, and the conditional factory can equip the atomization cooling equipment to meet the low requirements of the 6063 alloy cooling gradient;
3. The composition of the ingot is unqualified, and the content of magnesium and silicon in the ingot is not up to the specification; Solution: Strengthen the quality management of the ingot;
4. The ingot is not homogenized, so that the magnesium silicide phase precipitated in the ingot structure cannot be re-dissolved in a short time of kneading, and the solid solution is insufficient to affect the product function; solution: ingot casting Homogenization treatment;
5. The aging process is not proper, the hot air circulation is not smooth, or the orientation of the thermocouple device is incorrect, resulting in insufficient aging or overaging. Solution: Reasonable break timing process, correct equipment thermocouple, correctly placed industrial aluminum alloy profiles to ensure the hot air circulation is smooth.